Skip ToContent
Main Content

Blog

Aug 15, 2016, 11:08 PM
Most people in the world are right handed – somewhere between 70% - 95%. This is true no matter the area, race, or class of the population. That’s a lot of right-handed people! This leaves only 5% - 30% of left-handed people…
Jul 23, 2016, 11:06 PM
Cold sores are uncomfortable, unattractive, and sometimes they’re downright painful! Below is some information you can use to prevent and treat cold sores this summer.
Jul 15, 2016, 11:04 PM
We all know how important fruits and veggies are for our overall health, but they’re also incredibly important to keeping your teeth and mouth healthy as well. The calcium and vitamin D in fresh produce can go a long way…
Jun 23, 2016, 11:00 PM
It’s July, which means summer is in full swing! We know you’ll want to be spending lots of time outdoors in the sunshine – swimming, having BBQ’s, or spending time in the garden. However, as fun as summer can be, it’s…
Jun 15, 2016, 10:58 PM
There’s nothing quite as painful and annoying as frequent, lingering headaches. They make it hard to work, concentrate and go about our daily routines. But now it’s being discovered that your nagging headache could be linked…
May 23, 2016, 10:55 PM
We’ve learned from the time we were little why brushing our teeth is so important. Not only will it keep your breath fresh and help you avoid cavities, but it also removes bacteria, decay, and plaque from your enamel.…
May 15, 2016, 10:53 PM
In 2012, the Center for Disease Control reported that almost half (47%) of all Americans over the age of 30 have some degree of periodontal disease. Even though it’s a disease the affects so many people, most Americans are…
Apr 23, 2016, 10:50 PM
If you have problems with your gum tissue, you may need to undergo surgical services. The procedure would depend upon what kind of treatment you would need, such as gum or bone grafting. Here at Coastal Periodontics, we want…
Apr 15, 2016, 10:47 PM
Dental implants are rapidly becoming the most popular choice for adults missing their teeth. Chances are that if you can undergo any kind of routine dental procedures, you’re probably a good candidate for dental implants.
Mar 23, 2016, 10:40 PM
Before you go on your next vacation or business trip, you need to add “dental checkup” to your to-do list! It seems like a strange suggestion, but by boarding an airplane if you already have a toothache or oral sensitivity,…

Accepted Insurance

We accept all major insurances! Yes, we are in-network with Delta Dental.